Recent Posts

Monday 14 December 2009

Task 5

I would like to work as a freelance designer at some point in my career.

I would like to form or be part of a collective to have as promotion and produce work collaboratively and exhibit.

With an interest in typography, I want to develop my skills further with type, through editorial work.

Gain editorial experience

To work in the surrounding areas first to form a local client base.

Allow graphic design to become more accessible to more people, targeting smaller organisations.

Work in an agency as part of ideas based production, divising solutions and working within a group.

Take more photographs to exhibit and for more personal experience.

Gain more experience in a professional environment, before completing the degree.

0 comments:

Post a Comment